So men out there love a lot of different things about women. There are your typical men who love a nice set of hooters or a little junk in the trunk. But this list is more of a featurette of less commonly spotted, yet completely sexy characteristics about girls/women that I, the Space Cowboy, find to be devastatingly attractive.
This is also going to be a growing piece, with only 10 new ideas at a time. When I’ve got 10 new ones, each new set will be published! So, without any more bustling chit-chat, here we go!
1. I love the way you ladies run across the street in heels when the walk sign is blinking. It’s like a half-run, half-walk clippity clop that just makes you look hilariously adorable.
2. Not all of them are sexy, but a girl with a slightly raspy voice just gets my blood pumping.
3. A girl who rocks a baseball cap and a pony-tail. It’s such a simple look, but topped off with a brewers jersey, and I’m sold.
4. A sporty girl. I’m a huge sports fan/avid player of activities, so someone who can keep up with me on the volleyball court gains a lot of points.
5. At the same time, I’m also a big fan of the girl who can’t play a sport to save her life, but she’s always there to support her friends and the team. It’s such an emotional appeal.
6. I love a girl who will rest her hand out the window when riding in a car and do the whole, waves in the air thing. Such a free-spirit type of action that not everyone does.
7. I love pale/porcelain skin. A girl that has that has a rocking tan is also awesome, but there is just something about that pale-ness that is just so sexy!
8. I love a girl who has normal girl fingernails. Too long and they become a sign of a tart. Too short and they lose attraction. I like them painted (matching their outfit for certain occasions, like a wedding, is a major bonus).
9. I have always been a sucker for a girl who can dance. Both serious girlfriends were on dance teams, but it’s more than just the ability. It’s that I also love to dance, and when I have someone who I dance with consistently, the chemistry grows along with my feelings.
10. I know that everyone who has read a single article of mine already knows this, but a Harry Potter nerd is always winning. I could probably talk about the books, watch the movies, or listen to the soundtracks anywhere, anytime, with anyone. The girl who wants to join, is my girl. Also, if you’re Emma Watson, it doesn’t hurt your chances.
Stay tuned in in the future for other things I find to be turn-ons, from the sundress to the smile, you’ll find them all here.